What does B&I stand for?
B&I stands for Business and Industry
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Buildings & Grounds (National Park Service)
- Bump & Grind
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Bell & Howell Co.
- Benson & Hedges (cigarettes)
- Boosey and Hawkes (music publishers/instruments)
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Bradley & Hubbard Manufacturing Company
- Brighton & Hove (city; UK)
- Ben & Jerry's (ice-cream company)
- Berthold & Kummer (philatelic handbook of zeppelin memorabilia)
- Bruder&Kronstädta (musicians/producers)
- Bausch & Lomb (Rochester, NY)
- Board & Lodging
- Buffalo & Lake Huron Railway (railway)
- Bacon and Mushroom (food)
- Baker & McKenzie (law firm)
- Bargain Madness (UK retail store chain)
- Baume et Mercier (watch manufacturers; Switzerland)