According to BCG, corporate real estate executives are too removed from business units; the executives and the business units themselves are not willing enough to pursue, and pay for, flexibility in leases and workplace models; and, too frequently, inaccurate forecasting models are used.
What does BU stand for?
BU stands for Business Unit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BU
We have 12 other meanings of BU in our Acronym Attic
- Brown University
- Bucknell University
- Build Up (semiconductor substrate process)
- Builder (USN Rating)
- Burial (type of disposition)
- Buruli Ulcer
- Butler University
- Butyl Group (chemistry)
- Bad-Urban Reduced-Model A (radio channel)
- Builder First Class (Naval Rating)
- Builder Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Builder Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Baptist University of the Americas (San Antonio, TX)
- Battle Update Assessment
- Blood Uric Acid
- Boston University Academy (Boston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She sought a business unit that was already doing business electronically.
Bill Lewis, vice president, professional products business unit and regional business group, also has responsibility for the company's crop protection operations in Canada and Mexico.
And each business unit president formed as many as 10 strategic units within his own unit.