Jai Krishnan, VP for Middle East, East Africa & SRC at Samsonite, said: "The new Samsonite Litesphere collection is part of our strategy to offer the most convenient business travel solutions and is one of the lightest AHT luggage of its kind.
What does BTS stand for?
BTS stands for Business Travel Solutions (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTS
We have 308 other meanings of BTS in our Acronym Attic
- Burn the Stage (movie)
- Burster Trimmer Stacker (Sprint)
- Bus Terminal Servers
- Business and Technology Solutions (various organizations)
- Business Technology Services
- Business Technology Solutions (various locations)
- Business Technology Systems
- Business Telecommunication Services
- Business Transformation Service
- Business Travel Show (various locations)
- Working Group on Biotechnology and Society (Delft University of Technology; The Netherlands)
- British Tourism Survey - Yearly
- Backpacker Tourism South Africa
- Beginning Teacher Support and Assessment
- Behind the Scenes Adventures (tour operator)
- Benziger Thinking Styles Assessment
- Bonus to Selling Agent
- Brevet de Technicien Supérieur Agricole (French agricultural certification)
- Business Technical Service Assurance (Sprint)
- Seaman Apprentice, Boiler Technician Striker (USN Rating)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the number of seats available on international services to and from Haneda is a quarter of those using Narita, 33 percent of business travelers used Haneda for trips from Japan, according to JTB Business Travel Solutions Inc.
New York (AirGuideBusiness - Travel Business News Asia / Pacific) Aug 21, 2011 Air China Air China Becomes the Global Business Travel Solutions Provider for Siemens.
Military & Government division) currently has 13 locations in Japan and JTB-CWT Business Travel Solutions offices have 436 employees and Travel Centers in Tokyo and Osaka.
The new company, called JTB Business Travel Solutions, will begin operations in January, with JTB providing up to 70% of its 490 million yen startup capital.