While not a contractual obligation, such a document represents a preliminary agreement of the deal's business terms, including such things as rental rates and the types of landlord concessions that will be granted.
What does BTRM stand for?
BTRM stands for Business Term
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTRM
- Bangladesh Tea Research Institute (Chittagong, Bangladesh)
- Brown Tide Research Initiative (New York)
- Business Technology Resources, Inc. (Swansea, MA)
- British Telecom Research Laboratories
- Ballistic Transport and Reaction Model
- Basic Translations Maintenance
- Battery Thermal Runaway Management
- Binary Transformation Model
- Blaster the Rocket Man (underground Christian punk band)
- Bursa Transporturilor Rutiere de Marfuri (Romanian freight shipping exchange)
- Burma Thailand Railway Memorial Association Inc.
- Boston Terrier Rescue Network
- Boston Terrier Rescue of North Carolina
- Business TRON (The Real-time Operating system Nucleus)
- Bachelor of Town and Regional Planning
- Back to Roleplay
- Basic Technology Research Programme (UK)
- Biological Threat Reduction Program
- Ballard Terminal Railroad (Seattle, WA)
- Basic Theoretical Research Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
It isn't all entertainment: some chapters are filled mostly with commonly understood business terms.
We were ready for a new challenge, not just in business terms, but in our whole way of life," says Hammond.
CPAs who need help deciphering "lawyerspeak" can find concise definitions of legal terminology at this e-stop as well as the meaning of general business terms such as bankruptcy.
Students are not customers or products, both business terms.
9 billion yen in the business term that ended in March.