TEI commends the Government for implementing these measures because business tax reductions increase the attractiveness of Canada for both foreign and domestic investors.
What does BTR stand for?
BTR stands for Business Tax Reduction (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTR
We have 70 other meanings of BTR in our Acronym Attic
- Bronyetransporter (Soviet Class of Armored Vehicles)
- Budget Time Recorder (now Time Clock Depot; time clock sales; various locations)
- Budget Transfer Request
- Built To Rule! (Hasbro action building set/toy)
- Bureau of Tourism Research (Australia)
- Burn Time Remaining
- Bus Transfer
- Business & Technology Review
- Business Talent Review (employee performance evaluation system)
- Business Tax Receipt (Florida)
- Business Travel Request
- By the River (various organizations)
- Laissez les Bon Temps Rouler (French: Let the Good Times Roll; Mardi Gras/New Orleans)
- Rupee (currency of Bhutan)
- The Bridge to Recovery (health)
- Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Authority
- Banks & Trust Companies Regulations Act
- Battlespace Terrain Reasoning and Awareness
- Beach Triangle Residents Association (Canada)
- Benelux Travel Retail Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
As demonstrated by the income tax rate reductions implemented from 2001 through 2004, business tax reductions increase the attractiveness of Canada for both foreign and domestic investors.