Currently implementing a number of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) programs, including a major enterprise resource planning system, DLA is at the forefront of business systems acquisition and is creatively applying systems engineering approaches to information technology (IT) programs through a tailored business systems engineering approach.
What does BSE stand for?
BSE stands for Business Systems Engineering (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BSE
We have 214 other meanings of BSE in our Acronym Attic
- Broadband Switch Engineering (Sprint)
- Broadcast Satellite Experimental
- Bruno Scherer Entreprise (French: Bruno Scherer Company)
- Building Services Engineering
- Bulk Silicate Earth
- Bureau des Stages à l'Etranger (French: Office of Internships Abroad)
- Bureau of Service Evaluation (FPSC)
- Bureautique Service Essonne (French office supply distributor)
- Buried Strip Electrode
- Bus Source Error
- Backscattered electron mode of scanning electron microscopy
- Barapada School of Engineering and Technology (India)
- Big Sky Equestrian Association (Montana)
- Big Spring Education Association (Newville, PA)
- British Sidecar Enduro Association (est. 1979; UK)
- Broad Scale Ecosystem Assessment (UK Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs)
- Bureau of Special Education Appeals (Massachusetts Department of Education)
- Belmont Special Education Advisory Council (Massachusetts)
- Barton Springs/Edwards Aquifer Conservation District (Texas)
- Bihar School Examination Board (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This article follows an operations management approach, adopting a Business Systems Engineering methodology with the assistance of process modeling.