June 9 /PRNewswire/ -- The commonwealth's Business Solutions Center of Excellence, an innovative technology project under the direction of Governor Edward G.
What does BSCOE stand for?
BSCOE stands for Business Solutions Center of Excellence (est. 2004; Office for Information Technology; Pennsylvania)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BSCOE
- Baptist State Convention of North Carolina
- Biosafety Coordinating Official (US FEMA)
- Birmingham School's Concert Orchestra (Birmingham, England)
- Black Sea Cooperation Organisation
- Bloomington Sister City Organization (Bloomington, MN)
- Brake Specific Carbon Monoxide
- Budo-Sport-Center Oberhausen (est. 1977; Germany)
- British Sports Cars Owners Club (Luxemborg)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence (Surgical Review Corporation)
- Bacterial Single Cell Protein
- Base Subnet Communications Processor(s)
- Bilateral Spastic Cerebral Palsy
- Biomedical Science Careers Program (Massachusetts)
- Birkett Stevens Colman Partnership (UK architects)
- Bloomsbury Square Car Park (UK)
- Brewers Single Cell Protein (animal science)
- Brotherhood of Sleeping Car Porters
- Bovine Spinal Cord Protein from Peripheral Nerve
- Black Student Cultural Programming Board (Ohio University; Athens, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania selected Logidex for its Business Solutions Center of Excellence.
PITTSBURGH -- LogicLibrary(R), the leader in design-time service-oriented architecture (SOA) governance and software reuse, today announced that the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has selected Logidex as the repository/registry for its Business Solutions Center of Excellence (BSCoE).