Business retention and expansion programs have been in use in Ontario since the concept was introduced from the United States to the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs in 1997.
What does BREP stand for?
BREP stands for Business Retention and Expansion Program (job retention and creation; economic stimulation; various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BREP
We have 9 other meanings of BREP in our Acronym Attic
- Bare Reactor Experiment, Nevada (Atomic Energy Commission)
- Blue Ridge Environmental Network (Salem, VA)
- Bruno Enfield
- Braunschweig Enzyme Database (Technical University of Brunswick Institute for Bioinformatics and Biochemistry; Germany)
- Building and Real Estate Network (Belgian)
- BRAIN (Broadband Radio Access for Based-Based Networks) End Terminal Architecture
- Business Real Estate Ownership Council
- Businesses and Residents for Economic Opportunity (Pullman, WA)
- Blowing Rock Equestrian Preserve (Blowing Rock, NC)
- Boundary Representation
- Bus Request
- Business Requirement
- Board on Radiation Effects Research (National Academy of Sciences)
- Brownfields Revitalization and Environmental Restoration Act (cleanup incentive)
- Bristol Regional Environmental Records Centre (UK)
- Bettis Reactor Engineering School
- Blue Ridge Elementary School (Warrensville, NC)
- Boothbay Region Elementary School (Harbor, ME)
- Bristow Run Elementary School (Bristow, VA)
- Brown and Root Energy Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
A good business retention and expansion program is just what you need.