The program, funded through Defra's Business Resource Efficiency and Waste initiative, is also supported by the administrations of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
What does BREW stand for?
BREW stands for Business Resource Efficiency and Waste
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BREW
We have 1 other meaning of BREW in our Acronym Attic
- Boulder Regional Emergency Telephone Service Authority
- Biomedical Research and Experimental Therapeutics Society of Singapore
- Business Retention and Expansion Visitation (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Bridging Reality and Virtuality with a Graspable User Interface (EU project)
- Business Retention and Expansion Visitation Team (Tennessee)
- Boundary Range Expeditionary Vehicle Trials Ongoing
- Beagle Rescue, Education and Welfare
- Binary Run-time Environment for Wireless (Qualcomm)
- Bioinformatics Research and Education Workshop (computational molecular biology conference)
- Business Real Estate Weekly (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Battlefield Related Electronic Warfare Simulator
- British Exchange (AFROTC)
- Business Rules Exchange
- Babatunde Raji Fashola (state governor; Lagos, Nigeria)
- Band-Reject Filter
- Base Revision File
- Basic Risk Factor
- Belgischer Rundfunk (German: Belgian Broadcasting)
- Below Rig Floor (Drilling Industry)
- Benchmark Reporting Format