Caudle is president of an international consulting and training firm that specializes in business requirements gathering and process re-engineering.
What does BREQ stand for?
BREQ stands for Business Requirement
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BREQ
We have 1 other meaning of BREQ in our Acronym Attic
- Bruno Enfield
- Braunschweig Enzyme Database (Technical University of Brunswick Institute for Bioinformatics and Biochemistry; Germany)
- Building and Real Estate Network (Belgian)
- BRAIN (Broadband Radio Access for Based-Based Networks) End Terminal Architecture
- Business Real Estate Ownership Council
- Businesses and Residents for Economic Opportunity (Pullman, WA)
- Blowing Rock Equestrian Preserve (Blowing Rock, NC)
- Boundary Representation
- Business Retention and Expansion Program (job retention and creation; economic stimulation; various locations)
- Bus Request
- Board on Radiation Effects Research (National Academy of Sciences)
- Brownfields Revitalization and Environmental Restoration Act (cleanup incentive)
- Bristol Regional Environmental Records Centre (UK)
- Bettis Reactor Engineering School
- Blue Ridge Elementary School (Warrensville, NC)
- Boothbay Region Elementary School (Harbor, ME)
- Bristow Run Elementary School (Bristow, VA)
- Brown and Root Energy Services
- Butte Reclamation Evaluation System (Butte, MT)
- Brunel Research in Enterprise Sustainability and Ethics
Samples in periodicals archive:
The best way to navigate these tricky issues is to have a balance between the following four key dimensions * Establish clear business requirements * Deploy effective resources to meet requirements * Ensure mature processes that succeed in making the resources effective * Enable economic efficiencies through accountability As a result, the organization becomes an efficiently and effectively managed distributed storage environment by providing for a balance between these four key dimensions.
355 five-year active business requirement represent welcome taxpayer-friendly guidance in the tax-free spinoff arena, and can also be viewed as a precursor to a gentler approach in the context of other reorganizations (i.
A modular design enables on-demand scaling of capacity, performance and availability, matching storage capacity to ongoing business requirements and fully utilizing storage resources.
If C contributes all of the B assets necessary to the conduct of B's business, and only passive assets remain with C, the active trade or business requirement will likely be violated, because C will not be engaged in an active trade or business (i.
iSCSI support in DB2 environments will enable customers to consolidate their core DB2 data with affordable SAN solutions, while meeting business requirements for performance and availability, for a higher return on investment.