The basic underlying premise of the Business Reporting Research Project is that improving disclosures makes the capital allocation process more efficient and reduces the average cost of capital.
What does BRRP stand for?
BRRP stands for Business Reporting Research Project (Financial Accounting Standards Board)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BRRP
We have 3 other meanings of BRRP in our Acronym Attic
- Bathtub Refinishing Referral Network
- Big Regional Resistance Network (gaming clan)
- Backup Record Route Object
- Bilateral Risk-Reducing Oophorectomy
- Bank Recovery and Resolution Planning
- Battalion/Brigade Rapid Refueling Point
- Bintec Router Redundancy Protocol
- Birmingham Roman Roads Project (UK)
- Bohemian Reformation and Religious Practice
- Buffalo River Race Park (Glyndon, MN)
- Barnes Reading Room Public Library (Everest, KS)
- Blue Ridge River Runners (Lynchburg, VA)
- Bhutanese Refugee Representative Repatriation Committee
- Budget Reduction Reallocation and Revenue Generation (Edina Public Schools; Edina, MI)
- Burro Rescue-Rehab-Relocation Onus (Cheney, WA)
- Banana River Repeater Station (NASA)
- Bannayan-Riley-Ruvalcaba Syndrome (congenital birth disorder)
- Blenheim Riverside Railway Society (Blenheim, New Zealand)
- Blue Ridge Rescue Squad (various locations)
- Blue Ridge Rescue Suppliers (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report, titled "Improving Business Reporting: Insights into Enhancing Voluntary Disclosures," is the second of three in a series, part of FASB's Business Reporting Research Project.
Chookaszian, executive committee chairman, CNA Financial and chairman and CEO, mPower; Paul Kolton, steering committee chairman, FASB business reporting research project and former chairman and CEO of the American Stock Exchange; and Ralph S.