Accountancy firm Dains has promoted Andrew Stevens to the post of director in the firm's business recovery and insolvency team.
What does BRI stand for?
BRI stands for Business Recovery and Insolvency (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BRI
We have 133 other meanings of BRI in our Acronym Attic
- Brigade de Recherche et d'Intervention (French police)
- Brigade de Recherche Immobilière (French: Real Estate Research Brigade)
- Bristol Royal Infirmary (UK)
- Building Research Institute (Japan)
- Building-Related Illness
- Bulletin Rapide d'Information (French: Quick Information Bulletin)
- Burst Repetition Interval
- Burzynski Research Institute
- Bus-Rail Interchange (Hong Kong)
- Business Receipts Index (Singapore)
- Department of Brain Robot Interface (Advanced Telecommunications Research Institute International; Japan)
- Baffin Regional Inuit Association (Canada)
- Behavioral Research in Accounting (journal)
- Burdekin River Irrigation Area (Australia)
- Behavior Rating Instrument for Autistic and other Atypical Children
- Behavior Rating Instrument for Autistic Children
- Bellsouth Regional IP Backbone
- Birmingham Royal Institution for the Blind (UK)
- Belden Registered Installation Contractors
- Benign Recurrent Intrahepatic Cholestasis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Simon, a chartered accountant, has been involved in the world of business recovery and insolvency in the North East for 30 years.
With the global credit crunch, the Business Recovery and Insolvency Services team are expecting to become busier than ever.