He joined the business recovery services practice in 1980 and spent time in the London office and in Toronto before being promoted to partner in 1988.
What does BRS stand for?
BRS stands for Business Recovery Service
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BRS
We have 213 other meanings of BRS in our Acronym Attic
- Brown & Root Services (logistics services; Halliburton Company)
- Brown Recluse Spider
- Budget and Reporting System
- Budget Review System
- Budget Revision System
- Buffalo Rocket Society (New York)
- Building Research Station (UK)
- Bungalow Renovation Services (France)
- Bureau of Rural Sciences (Australia)
- Business and Regional Systems
- Business Requirement Specification
- Business Resource Software
- Business Risk Services
- Butterfly-Radial Slot (microwave theory)
- bombesin receptor subtype-3
- Board Recognized Specialist - Swallowing
- Banking Regulatory and Supervision Agency (Turkey)
- Baton Rouge Soccer Association
- Bayshore Regional Sewerage Authority (New Jersey)
- Blue Ridge Soccer Association (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vantis Business Recovery Services held their first anniversary party at Metro, where friends and contacts were treated to a School Dinner Party which included their own resident band.
He returns to Birmingham to join business recovery partners Kim Rayment and Tony Galloway, having headed BDO Stoy Hayward's business recovery services practice in London.
Corporate recovery specialist Beverley Marsh has been appointed a director in the business recovery services department.