We have some really exciting business public relations campaigns in the pipeline.
What does BPR stand for?
BPR stands for Business Public Relations (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPR
We have 138 other meanings of BPR in our Acronym Attic
- Bridge Plotting Room
- Bristol-Plymouth Regional Technical School
- Bulletin of Prosthetics Research (US VA)
- Bureau of Public Roads
- Burnable Poison Rod (pressurized-water-reactors)
- Business Process Redesign
- Business Process Reengineering
- Business Process Requirements
- Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations (UK)
- Business Protection Regulation (UK)
- Buyer Performance Report
- Bypass Ratio
- Bachelor of Parks, Recreation and Tourism Management
- Beef Promotion and Research Act of 1985
- Biblioteca Popular Republica Argentina (Spanish: Argentina Republic Popular Library; est. 1995)
- Boston Police Relief Association (Massachusetts; est. 1871)
- Burnable Poison Rod Assembly
- Business for Poverty Relief Alliance (Australia)
- Business Premises Renovation Allowance
- Business Process Reengineering and Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
A net-working event by Uniquethinking and Bridge Club, which fosters relations between journalists and those in business public relations.
The company, formed in 1985, handles corporate, financial and business to business public relations and marketing for clients in the UK and abroad.