Other roles at Dow Corning included a tenure as Asia commercial manager, new business program manager, and Asia director.
What does BPM stand for?
BPM stands for Business Program Manager
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BPM
We have 185 other meanings of BPM in our Acronym Attic
- Buenas Practicas Manufactureras (Guatemala)
- Buffer Pool Manager
- Bureau de Poste Militaire (Canada Post)
- Business Performance Management
- Business Performance Measurement
- Business Planning Meeting (various organizations)
- Business Process Management
- Business Process Manual
- Business Process Modeling
- Business Process Monitor (Hewlett-Packard software)
- Bytes Per Minute
- Business Process Migration Management Methodology
- Business Process, Mapping, Modeling and Management
- Balance of Payments Manual 5 (International Monetary Fund)
- Bergmans Project Management (Netherlands)
- Best Practice Management Award
- Boston Product Management Association (Boston, MA)
- British Postal Museum & Archive (est. 2004)
- British Promotional Merchandise Association
- British Pump Manufacturers' Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The book is intended for practicing systems engineers and/or business program managers.
Their economic models have evolved, their objectives have diversified, and, with the experiment, a specific profession, business program manager (a sort of developer guide of start-ups) was born.
Bruce Floersheim, and Kimberly Ritacco, Small Business Program Manager of the Year.
Speaker: Mauricio Vera, Small Business Program Manager, Nuclear Regulatory Commission.