The recent visit of an Indian delegation initiated by the Indian Business Professional Network (IBPN) was highly successful, he said, adding that there were a series of encouraging discussions with the Qatar Chamber of Commerce and Industry (QCCI).
What does BPN stand for?
BPN stands for Business Professional Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPN
We have 55 other meanings of BPN in our Acronym Attic
- Bronchopneumonia (lungs)
- Budget Project Number
- Building Preservation Notice (UK)
- BulletProof Nerds (gaming community)
- Bureau Politique National (French: National Political Bureau; various nations)
- Business Partner Network
- Business Partner Number
- Business Permit Number
- Business Preferred Network (various companies)
- Business Process Network (supply chain execution)
- National Land Affairs Agency of Indonesia
- Banco Popular North America (various locations)
- Bear Pond Natural Area (Canaan, NH)
- Benton Park Neighborhood Association (St. Louis, MO)
- Boulevard Park Neighborhood Association (Sacramento, CA)
- BP (British Petroleum) North America
- British Paediatric Neurology Association
- Broadcast and Production Native Bundle (Waves Audio, Ltd.; software)
- Barbers Point Naval Air Station (Hawai'i)
- Big Pine Neighborhood Charter School (Big Pine Key, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Igor Chudinov will also meet with BPN- Business Professional Network and SECO officials.