What is peculiar about the deal between the two is that instead of being a business process service provider to Pearl, Tata has established a new subsidiary of itself, a 15% stake of which will be held by Pearl.
What does BPSP stand for?
BPSP stands for Business Process Service Provider
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPSP
We have 15 other meanings of BPSP in our Acronym Attic
- Black Powder Safety Officer (US NPS)
- British Police Symphony Orchestra (UK)
- Boat People SOS, Inc. (Falls Church, VA)
- Butte Priority Soils Operable Unit
- Best Practice Strategic Planning
- Beyond PSP (Playstation Portable; website)
- Biodiversity Planning Support Programme
- Blind and Partially Sighted People
- Bolingbroke Penitentiary State Prison (fandom, Grand Theft Auto)
- Bradley Palmer State Park (Topsfield, MA)
- Bovine Pregnancy-Specific Protein B
- Baden Powell Scout Reservation (Hawthorne, FL)
- Bandpass Sampling Receiver (microwave theory)
- Bidirectional-Wavelength Path Switched Ring
- Brazilian Political Science Review (publication)
- Business Process and Systems Review
- Bronx Professional Standards Review Organization
- Brief Psychiatric Symptom Rating Scale
- Base Procurement Service Store
- Baseline Personnel Security Standard
Samples in periodicals archive:
Law firm Dickinson Dees has advised Cumbria County Council on the formation of a strategic partnership with Agilisys, a leading technology and business process service provider.