Business process outsourcing can help reduce costs between 10% and 70%.
What does BPO stand for?
BPO stands for Business Process Outsourcing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPO
We have 90 other meanings of BPO in our Acronym Attic
- Broker Price Opinions
- Broker's Price Opinion (FNMA)
- Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
- Bundesparteiobmann (German; Austria, Europe)
- Busch Post Office (Rutgers College)
- Business and Partnership Office (US Navy)
- Business Private Office
- Business Process Object
- Business Process Offshore
- Business Process Optimization
- Business Process Owner
- Business Programs Office (various locations)
- B pen linked to human serum albumin
- Baja Palms Owners Association
- Bakersfield Police Officers Association (Bakersfield, CA)
- Barbados Plan of Action
- Barbados Programme of Action
- BART Police Officers Association
- Basic Peace Officer Academy
- Beach Property Owners Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
CEOs rely on business process outsourcing for many important transactional functions, but their focus is shifting to strategic functions in future outsourcing plans.