com)-- AccuProcess, a provider of innovative business process modeling software, today announced that it has released and made commercially available its leading AccuProcess Business Process Modeler product for the Apple Mac OS X operating system.
What does BPM stand for?
BPM stands for Business Process Modeling
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPM
We have 185 other meanings of BPM in our Acronym Attic
- Bubbles Per Minute
- Buchstaben Pro Minute (German: letters per minute)
- Buenas Practicas Manufactureras (Guatemala)
- Buffer Pool Manager
- Bureau de Poste Militaire (Canada Post)
- Business Performance Management
- Business Performance Measurement
- Business Planning Meeting (various organizations)
- Business Process Management
- Business Process Manual
- Business Process Monitor (Hewlett-Packard software)
- Business Program Manager
- Bytes Per Minute
- Business Process Migration Management Methodology
- Business Process, Mapping, Modeling and Management
- Balance of Payments Manual 5 (International Monetary Fund)
- Bergmans Project Management (Netherlands)
- Best Practice Management Award
- Boston Product Management Association (Boston, MA)
- British Postal Museum & Archive (est. 2004)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Basel II and operational risk management; Kaizen ehf in Iceland, whose focus is business process modeling and operational risk management; Peryod Consulting, a specialist in enterprise architecture in Turkey and the neighbouring countries of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Tajikistan; and Process Consulting in Poland that addresses business process modeling and improvement, and enterprise architecture.