The Business Process Maturity Model mentioned in the book guides the reader through different stages from immature, inconsistent business activities to mature, well-managed business processes.
What does BPMM stand for?
BPMM stands for Business Process Maturity Model
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPMM
We have 1 other meaning of BPMM in our Acronym Attic
- Bergen-Passaic Municipal Inspectors Association, Inc.
- Beere Precision Medical Instruments Inc. (Wisconsin)
- Business Process Management Journal
- Business Parks of Mauritius Ltd. (est. 2001)
- Business Process Management Language
- Business Process Markup Language
- Business Process Master List
- Business Process Modeling Language
- Building Performance Monitoring and Metrics (software)
- Business Process Management Model (US CDC)
- Bidwell Park Master Management Plan
- Business Process Management Notation (standardized graphical notation)
- Business Process Modeling Notation
- Business Process Management Ontology
- Birthplace of Male Parent (Australia census data)
- Broadcasting Policy Monitoring Report (Canadian Radio-Television and Telecommunications Commission)
- Bruce Peninsula Multisport Race (Ontario, Canada)
- British Pharmaceutical Market Research Group (Hampshire, UK)
- Business Planning, Management Reporting System
- Baker Prairie Middle School (Canby, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Business Process Maturity Model (BPMM): What, Why and How, Available from: http://www.