It is not surprising that a recent Business Process Management Initiative survey of about 350 companies said that close times increased by at least a week in 2005, and as much as two weeks in 2006.
What does BPMI stand for?
BPMI stands for Business Process Management Initiative (HP, Nortel, Sun, Sybase, Etc.)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPMI
We have 13 other meanings of BPMI in our Acronym Attic
- Bankruptcy Practice Memorial Fund (St. Louis Bar Foundation; Missouri)
- Black Potatoe Music Festival (New Brunswick, NJ)
- British Poultry Meat Federation (now British Poultry Council)
- Business Performance Management Forum
- Business Partner Marketing Group (Waterloo, ON, Canada)
- Business Process Management
- Badger Paper Mills, Inc. (Peshtigo, WI)
- Barrett Paving Materials Inc. (Roseland, NJ)
- Borrower Paid Mortgage Insurance
- British Profile Management Initiative
- Business Process Management Integration (software)
- Bergen-Passaic Municipal Inspectors Association, Inc.
- Beere Precision Medical Instruments Inc. (Wisconsin)
- Business Process Management Journal
- Business Parks of Mauritius Ltd. (est. 2001)
- Business Process Management Language
- Business Process Markup Language
- Business Process Master List
- Business Process Modeling Language
- Building Performance Monitoring and Metrics (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cordys Software will work closely with Trillium Software to help customers quickly incorporate batch and real-time data quality best practices into their enterprises as a core component of their Cordys business process management initiatives.