com)-- Bizodo will showcase their latest paperwork automation tool and business process flow technology with Box.
What does BPF stand for?
BPF stands for Business Process Flow
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPF
We have 98 other meanings of BPF in our Acronym Attic
- Brain Preservation Foundation (cryonics group)
- Branche de Prévoyance Familiale (French: Family Welfare Branch)
- Brevet des Provinces Françaises (French cycling certification)
- British Pacific Fleet
- British Philatelic Federation
- British Plastics Federation
- British Property Federation (UK)
- Broncho Pleural Fistula
- Bulgarian Poker Festival (cards)
- Bureau de Poste de la Flotte (Canada Post)
- Butch Pet Foods (New Zealand)
- Balanced Plateaued Function, Nth Order
- Bandpass Filter 2 (Dual-Mode Bandpass Filter)
- Bovine Platelet Factor 4
- Band Pass Filter 6dB/oct (Yamaha synthesizer feature)
- Banca Popolare FriulAdria (Pordenone, PN, Italy)
- Basic Personal Fitness Assessment (UK military)
- Beaudesert Parrot and Finch Association (Australia)
- Beijing Platform for Action
- Belgian Pension Fund Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The release adds: * Expansion of product configuration, which includes support for a broad range of insurance products * Improved workflow and task management, including adaptive case management * Increased real-time business monitoring and metrics * Continued improvement of user interface Also in the release are pre-built integration adapters for enterprise systems, providing ways to manage business process flows (for example, merging customer service, workflow, and human resources components into a cohesive department management dashboard).
It will also provide rapid, off-the-shelf, predefined business process flows, ready-made project life cycle components, templates, and utilities for airline industry customers.
The components should include: * a service manager that configures and runs various adapters, which in tuna create services; * a service transformation engine that generates rules-based transformation tools to handle both XML and nonXML data formats (such asACORD and HIPAA); * a service designer that creates business process flows and allows users to create their own new services from existing services; * a graphical adapter toolkit that allows users to access and browse metadata in existing applications and enables re-use for new applications and services; and * application programming interfaces that enable application developers to deploy various services and adapters.
MOVING FORWARD Technology will continue to play a big roll in SOX compliance and solutions will evolve into an approach that uses collaborative-based platforms that combine business process flows with a portal-based scorecard/benchmarking analysis as they relate to compliance and business performance.
GHR's workflow engine assists in the automation and management of moving work items from one task to another through a business process flow, by evaluating data associated with a specific work item against a lender's business rules.