Continuing to invest and expand its involvement in social media, SAP announced the launch of new community network offerings such as additional Business Process Expert (BPX) communities dedicated to understanding International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), implementing SAPA Business Suite 7 software and supporting the recently announced PlaNet Finance partnership (see "SAP and PlaNet Finance Join Forces to Create Sustainable Business Models Through Access to Microfinance and Technology").
What does BPX stand for?
BPX stands for Business Process Expert
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPX
We have 7 other meanings of BPX in our Acronym Attic
- Business and Professional Women USA
- Battle Plan Execution
- Best Practice eXchange
- Boundary Point of Exit
- British Petroleum Exploration
- Broadband Packet Exchange
- Burning Plasma Experiment
- Bus Parcel Express (Canada)
- Business Process eXcellence (Delphi Group event)
- Business Process Execution
- By-Product Exchange
- British Petroleum Exploration Alaska
- Business Process Extension Layers
- Boughton Peterson Yang Anderson (law firm; Hong Kong)
- Biddeford Pool Yacht Club
- Blues Point Yacht Club (McMahons Point, New South Wales, AU)
- Bluffers Park Yacht Club (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Brighton Park Youth Council (Chicago, IL)
- Burnham Park Yacht Club (Chicago, IL)
- Brooklyn Park Youth Hockey Association (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The text is targeted at a wide audience of CxOs, business decision makers, managers, business process experts, communicators, and strategic planners from any functional discipline, within any industry.
These partnerships between technology and the business process experts can assist the client in many ways.
Business process expert Julie Southern will head up a six-month consultancy project to review and refine workflow systems and operating procedures.