Continuing to invest and expand its involvement in social media, SAP announced the launch of new community network offerings such as additional Business Process Expert (BPX) communities dedicated to understanding International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), implementing SAPA Business Suite 7 software and supporting the recently announced PlaNet Finance partnership (see "SAP and PlaNet Finance Join Forces to Create Sustainable Business Models Through Access to Microfinance and Technology").
What does BPE stand for?
BPE stands for Business Process Expert
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPE
We have 76 other meanings of BPE in our Acronym Attic
- Bureau des Personnels d'Encadrement (French: Office of Management Personnel)
- Bureau of Pilgrimage and Endowment
- Bureau of Professional Education (American Osteopathic Association)
- Bureau of Public Enterprises
- Burt Process Equipment (Hamden, CT)
- Business and Professional Exchange, Inc.
- Business Premises Equipment
- Business Process Engineering
- Business Process Evaluation
- Business Process Excellence
- Byte pair encoding
- Budgetary Price Estimate / Not to Exceed
- Bill Prankard Evangelistic Association (Canada and UK)
- Brookings Papers on Economic Activity
- Bachelor of Physical Education and Coaching (Canada)
- Beverage Packaging Environment Council
- Biotechnology Process Engineering Center (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA)
- Bonnes Pratiques des Essais Cliniques (French: Good Practices of Clinical Trials)
- Bovine Pulmonary Endothelial Cell
- Brighton Peace and Environment Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
The text is targeted at a wide audience of CxOs, business decision makers, managers, business process experts, communicators, and strategic planners from any functional discipline, within any industry.
These partnerships between technology and the business process experts can assist the client in many ways.
Business process expert Julie Southern will head up a six-month consultancy project to review and refine workflow systems and operating procedures.