The integration server will also use native Business Process Execution Language for Web Services (BPEL4WS) for the first time.
What does BPELWS stand for?
BPELWS stands for Business Process Execution Language for Web Services (workflow specification)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Blepharophimosis-Ptosis-Epicanthus Inversus-Telecanthus (genetics)
- Business Professional Educators of Iowa
- Béton Précontraint aux États-Limites (French: Prestressed Concrete with Borderlines)
- Bilan de Prescription et d'Evaluation Linguistique (French: Review of Prescription and Assessment Language)
- Biological and Physiological Engineering Laboratory (est. 1979; Toyohashi University of Technology; Japan)
- Business Partnership for Early Learning (Seattle, WA)
- Business Process Execution Language (for Web Services)
- Business Process Execution Language for Web Services (BEA, IBM, Microsoft)
- Business Process Execution Language and Java (BEA and IBM)
- Board for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors (California)
- Best Practice Environmental Management (Australia)
- Business Process Engineering and Management
- Badan Pengembangan Ekspor Nasional (Indonesian: National Export Development Agency)
- Building Penetration
- Best Practicable Environmental Option
- Bipolar Disorder, Early-Onset
- Balochistan Primary Education Project (Pakistan)
- Baring Private Equity Partners
- Basic and Primary Education Programme (Nepal)
- Beaumont Polyethylene Plant (Beaumont, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are a number of open industry standards such as the Business Process Execution Language for Web Services (BPEL4WS) that are evolving for the orchestration of transactions and business logic across various applications.
Verisign and BEA put their names to WS-Security and Business Process Execution Language for Web Services (BPEL4WS) for example.