The Softrax SOA leverages the business process execution language (BPEL) standard, which further simplifies interoperation and process integration with ERP, CRM and other enterprise applications," the company said in an announcement.
What does BPX stand for?
BPX stands for Business Process Execution
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPX
We have 7 other meanings of BPX in our Acronym Attic
- Business and Professional Women UK Limited (United Kingdom)
- Business and Professional Women USA
- Battle Plan Execution
- Best Practice eXchange
- Boundary Point of Exit
- British Petroleum Exploration
- Broadband Packet Exchange
- Burning Plasma Experiment
- Bus Parcel Express (Canada)
- Business Process eXcellence (Delphi Group event)
- Business Process Expert
- By-Product Exchange
- British Petroleum Exploration Alaska
- Business Process Extension Layers
- Boughton Peterson Yang Anderson (law firm; Hong Kong)
- Biddeford Pool Yacht Club
- Blues Point Yacht Club (McMahons Point, New South Wales, AU)
- Bluffers Park Yacht Club (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Brighton Park Youth Council (Chicago, IL)
- Burnham Park Yacht Club (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While offering its technologies for free in ebXML and Business Process Execution Language for Web Services (BPEL4WS) the company is retaining the right to charge on a case-by-case basis.
Verisign and BEA put their names to WS-Security and Business Process Execution Language for Web Services (BPEL4WS) for example.