Drawing on deep business process engineering and organizational skills, SESIdw will deliver improved business processes that help people focus on the customer's requirements.
What does BPE stand for?
BPE stands for Business Process Engineering
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPE
We have 76 other meanings of BPE in our Acronym Attic
- Budgetary Planning Estimate
- Budgetary Price Estimate
- Bulk Pharmaceutical Excipients
- Bureau des Personnels d'Encadrement (French: Office of Management Personnel)
- Bureau of Pilgrimage and Endowment
- Bureau of Professional Education (American Osteopathic Association)
- Bureau of Public Enterprises
- Burt Process Equipment (Hamden, CT)
- Business and Professional Exchange, Inc.
- Business Premises Equipment
- Business Process Evaluation
- Business Process Excellence
- Business Process Expert
- Byte pair encoding
- Budgetary Price Estimate / Not to Exceed
- Bill Prankard Evangelistic Association (Canada and UK)
- Brookings Papers on Economic Activity
- Bachelor of Physical Education and Coaching (Canada)
- Beverage Packaging Environment Council
- Biotechnology Process Engineering Center (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9781605666891 Collaborative business process engineering and global organizations; frameworks for service integration.
The survey of mid-to senior-level executives at 400 mid-sized to large companies produced these findings: 65% Plan to use outside professionals for enterprise resource planning, new systems, business process engineering, e-business, mergers 50% Will keep or increase levels of spending on such initiatives 46% Plan to fund systems integration and ERP solutions 36% Will select and implement new systems in coming year 35% Will use capital for business processing engineering projects.