What does BPRE stand for?
BPRE stands for Business Process Driven Requirements Engineering
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPRE
We have 2 other meanings of BPRE in our Acronym Attic
- Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense (Hellboy comic)
- Bureau of Police Research and Development
- Business Process Re-Design
- Business Process Reengineering & Design
- Business Product Research & Development
- Bio Power Renewable Energy, Inc. (Germany)
- Biological and Physical Research Enterprise (US NASA)
- Black Power Red Earth (computer game)
- Breezy Point Real Estate, Inc.
- Bureau of Postharvest Research and Extension (Philippines)
- Business Process Re-Engineering
- Bumi Parahyangan Ranhill Energia Citarum Pte. Ltd. (Malaysia)
- Bourg Perforating Rotating Folding (Canon)
- Bullet Proof
- Behaviour and Physiology Research Group (animal behavior; Australia)
- Berner Public Relations Gesellschaft (German: Berner Public Relations Company; Berne, Switzerland)
- Biomedical Proteomics Research Group (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Bosque Protector Rio Guajalito (Spanish: Guajalito River Protection Forest; Ecuador)
- Barisan Pemberontakan Rakyat Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian People's Struggle Front)
- Belgian Plastics and Rubber Institute