AXA France has invested substantial time and effort in designing important business process changes with the MEGA design suite," AXA France Services.
What does BPC stand for?
BPC stands for Business Process Change
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPC
We have 296 other meanings of BPC in our Acronym Attic
- Building Professionals Consortium (Canada)
- Bulk Pharmaceutical Chemical
- Bulk Power Control
- Bureau de Poste Civil (Canada Post)
- Bureau de Poste de Campagne (French: post office of the country; Belgian postmark)
- Business Plan Challenge (various organizations)
- Business Plan Competition (various schools)
- Business Planning and Consolidation
- Business Plus Corporation
- Business Prioritization Council
- Business Process Choreography/Choreographer
- Business Process Collaboration (computing)
- Business Process Consultancy
- Business Process Council
- Business Promotion Centre (various locations)
- Butylpyridinium Chloride (chemistry)
- Booster Preamplifier Card-Long Reach
- Banque Populaire Centre Atlantique (French bank)
- Banque Populaire Côte d'Azur (French bank)
- Basildon & Pitsea Carnival Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Specifically, the following business process changes have been established for intragovernmental reimbursables: The new process requires the acquisition community to manage the creation and acceptance of an intragovernmental order.