The Business Practice Interchange (BPI) provides STA members with confidential information about general contractors and builder-owners such as individual payment practices, to help members make better informed decisions when seeking business.
What does BPI stand for?
BPI stands for Business Practice Interchange
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPI
We have 190 other meanings of BPI in our Acronym Attic
- Business and People Integration
- Business and Professional Institute
- Business and Professional People for the Public Interest
- Business Partner Infrastructure (Tidepoint)
- Business Partner Integration
- Business Performance Improvement
- Business Performance Indicator
- Business Planning Initiative
- Business Planning Institute
- Business Platform Integration
Samples in periodicals archive:
This includes the Business Practice Interchange (BPI), which allows our members to check on the credibility and performance of general contractors, construction managers and public agencies in the metropolitan area.