FRIDAY Lundquist Center for Entrepreneurship's "Venture Quest" - Business plan challenge for University of Oregon undergraduate students.
What does BPC stand for?
BPC stands for Business Plan Challenge (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPC
We have 296 other meanings of BPC in our Acronym Attic
- Broadening Participation in Computing (US NSF)
- Brown Printing Company
- Bruton Parish Church (Williamsburg, VA)
- Building Partnership Capacity
- Building Performance Centre (UK)
- Building Professionals Consortium (Canada)
- Bulk Pharmaceutical Chemical
- Bulk Power Control
- Bureau de Poste Civil (Canada Post)
- Bureau de Poste de Campagne (French: post office of the country; Belgian postmark)
- Business Plan Competition (various schools)
- Business Planning and Consolidation
- Business Plus Corporation
- Business Prioritization Council
- Business Process Change
- Business Process Choreography/Choreographer
- Business Process Collaboration (computing)
- Business Process Consultancy
- Business Process Council
- Business Promotion Centre (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The University of Saskatchewan (U of S) Industry Liaison Office and Saskatchewan Agriculture are partnering are sponsoring the 2008 BioVenture Business plan Challenge to assist youth with launching their bio-based business ideas.
The Business Centre has also organized a business plan challenge for the past two years.