com)-- Equity Tax Consultants (ETC), a nationwide provider of business personal property tax consulting, announced the expansion of services to the film and television industry.
What does BPPT stand for?
BPPT stands for Business Personal Property Tax (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPPT
- Billion Packet per Second (computer networking)
- Birds of Prey Protection Society (Bulgaria)
- Blood Plasma Protein Spectrum
- Bukit Panjang Primary School (Singapore)
- Bureau for Policy and Programme Support (UN)
- Banana Paper Project Supporting Association (Japan)
- Black Panther Party for Self Defense
- Badan Pengawas Pemegang Saham Minoriti (Malaysian: Minority Shareholder Watchdog Group)
- Agency for the Assessment and Application of Technology, Indonesia
- Badan Pengkajian Penerapan Teknologi (Indonesian: Agency for the Assessment and Application of Technology; Indonesia)
- Benign Paroxysmal Positioning Vertigo (medical condition)
- Benign Paroxysmal Postural Vertigo
- Benign Paroxystic Positional Vertigo
- Brevet de Patron Plaisance Voile (French sailing certification)
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo of the Horizontal Semicircular Canal
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo of the Posterior Semicircular Canal
- Bureau for Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education
- Bangladesh Public Policy Watch (human rights organization)
- Border Power Plant Working Group (San Diego, CA)
- Behavior Prediction Questionnaire
Samples in periodicals archive:
with a comprehensive review of the inventory of state economic incentive programs; and, Best Practices of Economic Incentives Programs, including analysis of job training grant programs, payroll rebate programs, deal-closing funds, retention incentive programs, the business personal property tax exemption, tax increment financing and new incentives programs.
In recent years, a limited number of property tax assessing jurisdictions have hired contract or third-party agents to audit business personal property tax returns and records.
Second, a bid to eliminate the business personal property tax, which raises $750 million to $800 million for local governments, mutated into a study to be conducted between now and the next session of the legislature that will determine the negative impacts of the tax on business recruitment.