the downtown property and business owners group, said that when city officials announced the departure of the police headquarters from downtown, the organization lobbied city officials for a substation "in order to maintain a visible police presence in our core.
What does BOG stand for?
BOG stands for Business Owners Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOG
We have 48 other meanings of BOG in our Acronym Attic
- Beach Operations Group (US DoD)
- Best of Group (dog shows)
- Best on Ground
- Board of Governors
- Bogota, Colombia - Eldorado (Airport Code)
- Boil-Off Gas
- Boots on Ground
- Boy or Girl
- British or German (standard)
- Business Optimization Group
- British Orchid Growers Association (UK)
- British Organ Grinders Association
- Börsengeschäftsabwicklung (German: exchange transaction settlement system)
- Buzz Oates Group of Cos.
- Beijing Olympic Green Convention Centre
- Botswana German Alumni
- Budget Obligations Governing Execution Year
- Board of Governors Foundation, Inc (Florida, USA)
- Board of Governors Fee Waiver
- Baystate Ob/Gyn Group (Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She also is a member of Business Networking International, a business owners group that meets weekly to nurture and pass along business contacts.