3 also provides a Web services layer and a business object framework combining data structures and application logic into higher-level business objects.
What does BOF stand for?
BOF stands for Business Object Framework
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOF
We have 59 other meanings of BOF in our Acronym Attic
- Boys Over Flowers (anime)
- Break on Fall (float switches)
- Breath of Fire (Capcom video game)
- Bréviaire d'Orthographe Française (French spelling and grammar software)
- British Orienteering Federation
- Brotherhood of the Falcon (Belegarth)
- Budget Office of the Federation (Nigeria)
- Buffer Overflow
- Bug or Feature
- Bunch of Freaks
- Business of Fashion (resource)
- Business Opportunity Form (sales support document)
- Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter (PS2 game)
- Breath of Fire 2 (video game)
- Bank of America
- Battle of the Five Armies (Lord of the Rings prequel)
- Boosted Over Fire Air (emmissions reduction technology)
- Breath of Fresh Air
- Business Office Force Administration Data System (method of delivery)
- British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SealedMedia SSD is implemented within Documentum's Business Object Framework and exposes Java and SOAP web service interfaces.
The new Webtop and Developer Studio in Documentum 5 confirms the company's commitment to a J2EE standards-based environment, and the new Documentum Business Object Framework will give developers an object-oriented framework for deploying business logic.
27, 1997-- Advanced Component-based Development Tool Offers Support for Distributed PowerBuilder, Enhanced Distributed Business Object Framework Riverton Software Corporation, a leading provider of component-oriented development technology for corporate application developers, today introduced HOW 1.