Main changes (1) The Car Electronics Business Management Group will be established as an organization that controls the car electronics related business to supervise and manage Car Electronics Strategic Business Planning Division、After Market Car Electronics Business Division, OEM Car Electronics Business Division 、Car Electronics Engineering Division, Car Electronics Production Division、Car Electronics Quality Engineering Division and plan and pursue the overall strategies.
What does BMG stand for?
BMG stands for Business Management Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BMG
We have 107 other meanings of BMG in our Acronym Attic
- British Mountain Guide
- Broadband Media Group (Tellabs)
- Browning Machine Gun
- Brushwood Media Group (Savannah, GA)
- buccal mucosal graft
- Budget & Manpower Guidance
- Buffalo Medical Group (est. 1946; Buffalo, NY)
- Bulk Messaging Gateway
- Bulk Metallic Glass (materials science)
- Bundesministerium für Gesundheit (Germand: Federal Ministry for Health)
- Business Market Group
- Meteorology and Geophysics Agency
- Bill Madonna Golf Academy (Orlando, FL)
- Brent Morrison Golf Academy (Canada)
- British Machine Guarding Authority
- British Minigolf Association
- Beteiligungs-Management-Gesellschaft Berlin
- Baltimore Municipal Golf Corporation (Baltimore, MD)
- Brad Martin Graphic Design
- Bovine Mammary Gland Epithelium
Samples in periodicals archive:
Current Drugs will become part of the Scientific & Healthcare operating group within Thomson and will continue to be run by its current business management group led by Ian Tarr, reporting directly to Thomson Scientific CEO Michael Tansey.
Young, president, Duracell Global Business Management Group.
During my tenure, I had the distinct pleasure of working for one G'nee Andrulis, network operations director for the Business Management group.
When contacted by the Sunday Mirror, a business management group acting for Boy-zone's company said it could not comment on the accounts until its clients had been consulted.
The announcement follows a reduction in management and support posts three months ago when three editors and one senior level job in the business management group were axed.