Over the years, DoD business management systems have been unable to interact satisfactorily with one another and facilitate the synthesis of management processes; provide DoD decision makers with timely, accurate, and reliable information; fulfill all financial management laws, standards, and requirements; and produce auditable financial statements.
What does BMGT stand for?
BMGT stands for Business Management (various schools)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BMGT
We have 1 other meaning of BMGT in our Acronym Attic
- Belgian MG Owners Club (car enthusiasts' club)
- Bacardi Martini Grand Prix
- Barry M Goldwater Range (formerly the Luke Air Force Range; Arizona)
- Base Mapping and Geomatic Services (British Columbia, Canada)
- Blue Mountains Grammar School (est. 1918; New South Wales, Australia)
- Bundesministerium für Gesundheit Und Soziale Sicherung
- Byzantine and Modern Greek Studies (academic publication; UK)
- Blue Mountains Gallery and Studio Tours (Australia)
- Bachelor of Management
- Battle Management
- Cell Biology and Molecular Genetics (University of Maryland)
- Biological Monitoring Guidance Value (safety measure)
- Busting My Gut with Laughter
- Battle Mountain Gold Exploration Corporation (Reno, NV)
- Base Message Host
- Bibliothèque du Musée de l'Homme (French: Museum of Man Library; National Museum of Natural History; Paris, France)
- Black Mental Health (various locations)
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Boston Music Hall (now Boston Symphony Hall)
- Bourguignon Maintenance Hydromécanique (French: Burgundy Hydromechanical Maintenance; Bosc-Roger-sur-Bochy, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq:PVSW), Austin, Texas, a provider of software that delivers the freedom to create applications for everyone, everywhere, has announced that Sage Software, a leading provider of business management solutions to small and medium-sized businesses, has chosen Pervasive.