1973), Business Logistics Management (Ballou 1973), Logistics Management (Davis and Brown 1974), Economics of Transportation and Logistics (Fair and Williams 1975), The Management of Business Logistics (Coyle and Bardi 1976), and Contemporary Physical Distribution (Johnson and Wood 1977).
What does BLM stand for?
BLM stands for Business Logistics Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BLM
We have 100 other meanings of BLM in our Acronym Attic
- Border Liaison Mechanism (US government)
- Bormla (postal locality, Malta)
- Bottom Line Management (various locations)
- Boundary-Layer Meteorology
- Boundary-Layer Model
- Brand Lifecycle Management (various industries)
- Broadloom Metre (carpeting)
- Brookline Liquor Mart (Brookline, MA)
- Bureau of Land Management (US government)
- Business Line Manager
- Buzzword Lifecycle Management
- Bleomycin Sulfate
- Backside Laser Mark Aligner (Consultronix)
- Balanced Linear Motor Actuator
- Basket Lattes Montpellier Agglomération (French women's basketball league)
- Beavertail Lighthouse Museum Association (Jamestown, Rhode Island, USA)
- Belangenvereniging Leraren Martial Arts (Netherlands)
- Berkshire Lakes Master Association, Inc. (Naples, FL)
- Best Looking Models Around
- Biddeford Labor Market Area (Biddeford, Maine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The supply chain concept is also introduced in Chapter 1, with the position being taken that business logistics management and supply chain management are identical.