Increasing the employment of people with disabilities through the Business Leadership Network.
What does BLN stand for?
BLN stands for Business Leadership Network (US Department of Labor)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BLN
We have 20 other meanings of BLN in our Acronym Attic
- Basic Learning Need
- Bellefonte Nuclear Plant
- Benalla (airport code; Australia)
- Billet Line Number
- Blond (hair color, motor vehicle organizations)
- Breast Lymph Node
- Broadband Local Networks (Sprint)
- Building Living Neighborhoods (various organizations)
- Business Leaders Network (UK; consultancy)
- Bilateral Lightwave Network Analyzer
- Breast Lymph Node Assay
- Beta-Lactamase Negative Ampicillin-Resistant
- Big Lake National Bank (Florida)
- Beaver Lake Nature Center (New York)
- Bovine Lymph Node Cells (cell biology)
- Business Link Network Company (est. 1996; UK)
- Belfast Lough Nature Conservation Committee (Northern Ireland, UK; est. 1988)
- Beautiful Lesbos Never Die
- Burns Lake Native Development Corporation (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Colorado Business Leadership Network, an employer-led consortium that provides guidance and leadership to companies who hire individuals with disabilities, named 7-Eleven, Stout Drywall, the City of Littleton, the U.
The ODEP offers the following resources for more information: The Business Leadership Network (BLN), a national network of industry leaders, provides employers resources for recruiting candidates with disabilities and additional information [www.