Westinghouse Electric Company has been accepted this week as full member of the Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum (BBLF) at the Board Meeting.
What does BLF stand for?
BLF stands for Business Leaders Forum
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BLF
We have 33 other meanings of BLF in our Acronym Attic
- Bruce Lee Foundation (Los Angeles, CA)
- Brûlé Lathus Forage (French drilling company)
- Bryant Law Firm (Tulsa, OK)
- Bubble Lattice File
- Buckeye Liberty Foundation (Ohio)
- BudgetLightForum (website)
- Builders Labourers Federation (Australia)
- Building Limes Forum
- Bulk Light Fraction
- Business Law Forum (various locations)
- Business Leadership Forum
- Business Lending Fundamentals
- Business License Fee (various locations)
- Busy Lamp Field
- Busy Line Field
- Byggevare Leverandør Foreningen (Denmark)
- Svenska Barnläkarföreningen
- Brotherhood of Locomotive Firemen & Enginemen (railroad union part of United Transportation Union since late 1960s)
- Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp
- Barnsley Ladies Football Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Asian Business Leaders Forum lifetime achievement award was received on Shaikha Fatima's behalf by Dr Maitha bint Salem Al Shamsi.
Hong Kong, June 11, 2014 - (ACN Newswire) - China could speed up its privatisation agenda and loosen controls on the issuance of bonds to avoid potential default on the burgeoning debt held by local governments, ANZ's Greater China Chief Economist Liu Li-Gang told the ANZ Business Leaders Forum in Hong Kong today.
During the third annual Inclusive Business Leaders Forum in Tokyo, participants worked to develop ways to increase the number of financially sustainable, inclusive business models operating at scale, potentially boosting prosperity for billions of low-income people.
Now go and solve it," the Herald Sun quoted Wozniak, as saying during the QUT Business Leaders Forum.
Celebrating a decade of biennial award giving, the World Business and Development Awards are organized by the International Business Leaders Forum (IBLF), the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in partnership this year with the Netherlands Ministry for Foreign Affairs, the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency and the UN Global Compact.
The second annual Women Business Leaders Forum, organised by Human Ex in partnership with Bizladies Bahrain, is going ahead at the Capital Club, Bahrain Financial Harbour, from 8.
New Delhi, Oct 5 (ONA) --- An Omani trade delegation within the activities of the Omani-Indian Business Council led by Khalil bin Abdullah al-Khunji, Chairman of Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry (OCCI) took part in the Asian Business leaders Forum (ABLF) Awards, which was held on October 3rd at Taj New Delhi Hotel in the Republic of India.