Since its launch in June 2007, India Business Law Journal has been the leading source of specialist information and analysis of the legal, financial and regulatory challenges that make or break business deals in India's fast-changing commercial environment.
What does BLJ stand for?
BLJ stands for Business Law Journal (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BLJ
We have 6 other meanings of BLJ in our Acronym Attic
- Baseline Iteration Zero
- Building, Lending, Investments and Technology Zones (community development initiative; Fifth Third Bank)
- Backwards Long Jump (Super Mario 64)
- Bad Love Junkie (singer/songwriter)
- Bataljon Limburgse Jagers (Dutch Army Platoon)
- Bene-Luxe Jewels (Dutch jeweler)
- BlackRock New Jersey Municipal Bond Trust (stock symbol; Wilmington, DE)
- Bons Loisirs Jeunes (French: Youth Recreation Bonds)
- Brown Lloyd James (public relations firm)
- Bumper Lift Jack (automotive)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Blackwell publishes over 20 other legal and legal-related journals including titles such as "Law & Policy," "American Business Law Journal," "Juvenile and Family Court Journal" and "European Law Journal.
Internal Whistleblowing: Protecting the Interests of the Employee, the Organization, and Society," American Business Law Journal 29, 267-308.
The University of California, Berkeley School of Law (Berkeley, CA) has begun the publication of "Berkeley Business Law Journal," a new title that carries "innovative business law-related commentary by professors, professionals and students," the school said.
Wayne, PA bankruptcy NL Berkeley Business Law Journal UC-Berk.