The book focuses on transaction-oriented practical matters of international business law from a private-sector perspective.
What does BLAW stand for?
BLAW stands for Business Law (course)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Browser for Large Astronomy Archives
- Basic Local Alignment Search Tool Program
- Blocked Asynchronous Transmission Software Protocol
- Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado and Tomato (sandwich)
- Ballistic Lot Acceptance Test (US DoD)
- BLAST (Basic Local Alignment Search Tool)-Like Alignment Tool (genetics)
- Blind Learning Aptitude Test
- BOP Landing Assist Tool (oil drilling)
- Built-Up Low-Cost Advanced Titanium Structures
- Blog of Autodesk User Group International
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Business Law Section and the Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section are gearing up to release a report this fall describing current Florida third-party legal opinion customary practice.
Last month, Thomson West (Eagan, MN) published "California Business Law Deskbook," a softbound volume that provides discussion and analysis of approximately 40 business law topics, divided into nine categories: business organizations, contracts and commercial transactions, employment law, intellectual property law, advertising and distribution law, environmental law, securities, dissolution and bankruptcy, and miscellaneous business law topics, including Internet law.
TITLE: Corporate Counsel's Guide to Records Retention ISBN: 0-929576-26-8 PUBLISHER: Business Laws Inc.
The Section on Business Law of the International Bar Association (London) has begun the publication of Business Law International, a new journal that will be published three times a year.
Gutterman then sued Romano claiming: (1) fraudulent misrepresentation by Romano; (2) negligent misrepresentation; and (3) violation of the New York General Business Law [section]349, which deals with the deceptive and misleading practices.