A flamboyant chef has brushed up on his business know-how in a bid to put his culinary skills to good use.
What does BKH stand for?
BKH stands for Business Know-How (website)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BKH
We have 3 other meanings of BKH in our Acronym Attic
- Blokhus Klit Golf Center (Denmark)
- Bank of Granada Hills (California)
- Bikini Karate Girls Klub (band)
- Basal Keratinocyte Herniation
- Black Hills Corporation (stock symbol; Rapid City, SD)
- Boot Key Harbor (Florida)
- Britisch Kurzhaar
- Britisch Kurzhaar Highlander (German: British Shortland Highlander; cat breed)
- Burley Katon Halliday (Australia; architectural and interior design practice)
- British Know-How Fund
- Biuro Koncertowe Haliny Prominskiej (Polish: Prominski Halina Concert Office)
- Bishop Kearney High School
- Blue Key Honor Society (Slippery Rock, PA)
- Babbar Khalsa International
- Bachelor of Knowledge Integration (University of Waterloo)
- Berlin Kreuzberg Institut (German music collective)
- Berryz Kobo International (website)
- Bible Knowledge Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Janet Attard, founder and president of Business Know-How, a small business information center, web developer and online content provider.