Currently, I use electronic delivery channels (that is, personal internet banking, business internet banking, HSBCnet, HSBC Connect, SWIFTNet).
What does BIB stand for?
BIB stands for Business Internet Banking
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BIB
We have 59 other meanings of BIB in our Acronym Attic
- Break-In Box
- Bring It Back
- British Interactive Broadcasting
- Broadcast Information Bureau
- Brought In By
- Built in Ballast (bulbs)
- Built-In Breathing (system)
- Bureau of International Broadcasting
- Burn-In Board (various companies)
- Bus Interface Board
- Business Investment Board
- Collectie Bibliografische en Naslagwerken
- Bachelor of International Business Administration (Oman)
- Bangladesh Islamic Bankers Association
- Belgian Internet Broadband Applications
- Bermuda International Business Association
- Big Island Beauty Academy (Hawaii)
- Boulder Independent Business Alliance
- Bremen Institute of Industrial Technology (University of Bremen)
- British Insurance Brokers' Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Centre also processes registrations for HSBC's Phonebanking and Business Internet Banking services, which are increasingly popular among business customers," HSBC said in a press release.
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2006 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Online security password tokens are being provided for the 180,000 UK Business Internet Banking customers of HSBC Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of HSBC Holdings plc.
And he added: 'We will launch a significant upgrade of business internet banking in quarter four CAPTION(S): CHANGE OF PACE: Richard Pym
As well as taking the top prize in the IFS Financial Innovation Awards, HSBC won two individual categories -best internet banking service, for its Business Internet Banking service, and most innovative e-delivery channel, for HSBC DriverQuote, which enables fleet managers and company car drivers to get quotes and order vehicles online.
EBI will provide the editorial content and industry--specific services and Rabobank will provide financial services such as business Internet banking, direct payments, and electronic Letters of Credit.
BellSouth Business Internet Banking provides customers the comprehensive solution they require, whether it's retail or business banking software, hosting the Internet service or managing the company's network.