The company was recently awarded the International Star for Leadership in Quality award at the 2012 Business Initiative Directions (BID) international quality convention held in Paris, France.
What does BID stand for?
BID stands for Business Initiative Directions (Spain)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BID
We have 80 other meanings of BID in our Acronym Attic
- Bugtraq ID (software vulnerability tracking)
- Building Inspection Division (various locations)
- Built-In Diagnostics
- Bulk Image Downloader (software)
- Buoyancy Induced Dispersion
- Bureau of Immigration and Deportation (Philippines)
- Burn It Down (band)
- Business Identification
- Business Improvement District
- Business in Development
- Business Integrated Division
- Batam Industrial Development Authority (Indonesia)
- Berwick Industrial Development Association (est. 1954; Berwick, PA)
- Biotechnology and Injectable Drug Advisor (healthcare technology)
- British Interior Design Association
- British International Doctors Association
- Broadband Indoor Distribution Amplifier
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics (degree program; various schools)
- Barangay Integrated Development Approach for Nutrition Improvement (University of the Philippines Los Banos)
- Bilgi Islem Daire Baskanligi (Turkish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Business Initiative Directions (BID), a private organization which distributes quality awards to companies from all over the world, has presented its International Arch of Europe Award for Quality (IAE) in Gold Category to Dogus Holding this year, a statement from the Turkish company said on Thursday.
Companies from 54 nations around the globe gathered at the convention and the World Quality Commitment (WQC) Awards, organised by Business Initiative Directions (BID).
The Bulgarian tissue bank "Osteocenter Bulgaria" has been nominated for the prestigious International Star Award for Quality presented by Business Initiative Directions Awards.
MSF also recently won the 'International Quality Crown Award' Gold Category from Business Initiative Directions (B.
Spain-based Business Initiative Directions (BID) Company nominated Prosperity Trading and Contracting Establishment for Century International Quality Award - 2008, in Geneva, Switzerland.