Each business group meeting will gather SCCI members including companies, institutions and individuals involved in various vocations or service-related occupations or have a common interest in certain activities in line with the Chamber's vision.
What does BG stand for?
BG stands for Business Group
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BG
We have 61 other meanings of BG in our Acronym Attic
- Buffalo Grove (Chicago, IL suburb)
- Bulgaria (International Auto Identification)
- Bump & Grind
- Bundesgericht (German: Federal Supreme Court; Switzerland)
- Bundesgymnasium (School; Austria, Europe)
- Bunge Ltd. (stock symbol)
- Burial Grounds
- Bus Grant
- Busch Gardens (amusement park)
- Gas Shrinkage Factor (hydrocarbon physical properties)
- Baltimore Gas & Electric
- Beyond Good & Evil (video game)
- Belton, Grandview & Kansas City Railroad
- Bomb Group (Heavy) (US Army Air Force and US Air Force unit designation)
- Brigadier General (Promotable)
- Battery Ground Short (terminal type)
- Basal ganglial and thalamic
- Below Ground Electronic Equipment Enclosure
Samples in periodicals archive:
VNU Business Media (New York) has sold the assets of "Sporting Goods Business" and the Sporting Goods Business Group to SportsOneSource Group (Charlotte, NC), an online information source for the sporting goods retail industry.
The five business groups in the plan, which will each be managed by group presidents, are as follows: Domestic Ferrous Group--Archer Creek Foundry in Lynchburg, Va.
He was named general manager of the Rubber Business Group at Bayer AG.
As yet there is no comparable organisation or business group for the Birmingham Irish business community, although they make a significant contribution to the success of the city's economy.
Byline: Brent Hopkins Staff Writer Prominent business groups on Wednesday set a deadline for the city to implement long-discussed reforms of the business tax code, but the Oct.