At the University of Pennsylvania, a retooled purchasing department with a Business Enterprise Network and an upgraded SciQuest eProcurement system saved $722 million in its first eight years.
What does BEN stand for?
BEN stands for Business Enterprise Network (Toronto, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BEN
We have 67 other meanings of BEN in our Acronym Attic
- Benson (Amtrak station code; Benson, AZ)
- Bilingual Education Network
- Bio-Electronic Navigator (Treasure Planet)
- BitTorrent Entertainment Network
- Black Employee Network
- Black Environment Network (UK)
- Boeing Education Network (The Boeing Company)
- Bolton Evening News (UK)
- Bruxelles Environnement News (French: Brussels Environment News; Belgium)
- Business Engine Network
- British Empire Naturalist Association
- Blood Eosinophilic Non Allergic Rhinitis
- Behind Every Name a Story
- Ben Chan (Philippine clothing retailer)
- Biodegradation of Environmental Chemicals Modeled with Aquatic, Relative-Rate Coefficients
- Benchmarking for Embedded Control And Real-Time Applications
- Blue Earth-Nicollet County Humane Society (Rochester, MN)
- Bega Eco-Neighbourhood Developers, Inc. (Australia; est. 2002)
- Belgian Elise Netted Drivers (car website)
- Beneficiary Data Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
Penn began by installing Oracle Financials, which would evolve into the Business Enterprise Network (BEN), a suite of integrated, Web-based financial and procurement applications.