In 1994, the NFL officially launched a diversity program, the Minority Business Development Program, out of which came the Emerging Business Program.
What does BDP stand for?
BDP stands for Business Development Program (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BDP
We have 143 other meanings of BDP in our Acronym Attic
- Budget Decision Package (various locations)
- Bulletin de la Dialyse Péritonéale (French: Bulletin of Peritoneal Dialysis)
- Bund Der Pfadfinderinnen und Pfadfinder (German Scouts)
- Bundesverbandes Deutscher Pflanzenzüchter (Federal Association of German Plant Cultivators)
- Bürgerlich-Demokratische Partei (Swiss Civil Democratic Party)
- Burst Detection Processor
- Business Data Processing
- Business Data Prospects (Sheffield, UK)
- Business Decision Point
- Business Development Plan (various organizations)
- Business Diagnostics Program
- Buy Direct Price
- Black Data Processing Associates
- British Disposable Products Association (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Budget Development, Planning and Administration (Delaware)
- Bureau pour le Developpement de la Production Agricole (France)
- Bay-Delta Public Advisory Committee (Collaboration among State and Federal Agencies to Improve California’s Water Supply)
- Black Data Processing Association Conference
- Bangladesh Disaster Preparedness Centre (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It presents detailed coverage of state tax breaks, property taxes, franchise taxes, loans and loan guarantees, other forms of subsidized financing, workforce training, infrastructure, land assembly, venture capital, promotion programs, high technology development and small business development programs.
Run by the Small Business Administration (SBA), the 8(a) Business Development program is designed to provide business development assistance and technical assistance to help socially and economically disadvantaged businesses gain access to mainstream American economy.
Kolber assumes responsibility for HOK's marketing and business development program, supervising a staff of marketing and promotion specialists.
Mike Garner, director of business development for the New York City School Construction Authority (NYCSCA), said "We have the best minority and women business development program in the City and State of New York.