Though delivered off site, it is still an example of implementing e-learning into a business development plan.
What does BDP stand for?
BDP stands for Business Development Plan (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BDP
We have 143 other meanings of BDP in our Acronym Attic
- Browser Distribution Program (Netscape Corporation)
- Budget Decision Package (various locations)
- Bulletin de la Dialyse Péritonéale (French: Bulletin of Peritoneal Dialysis)
- Bund Der Pfadfinderinnen und Pfadfinder (German Scouts)
- Bundesverbandes Deutscher Pflanzenzüchter (Federal Association of German Plant Cultivators)
- Bürgerlich-Demokratische Partei (Swiss Civil Democratic Party)
- Burst Detection Processor
- Business Data Processing
- Business Data Prospects (Sheffield, UK)
- Business Decision Point
- Business Development Program (Canada)
- Business Diagnostics Program
- Buy Direct Price
- Black Data Processing Associates
- British Disposable Products Association (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Budget Development, Planning and Administration (Delaware)
- Bureau pour le Developpement de la Production Agricole (France)
- Bay-Delta Public Advisory Committee (Collaboration among State and Federal Agencies to Improve California’s Water Supply)
- Black Data Processing Association Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the core of the service is the Farm Business Development Plan - a free healthcheck for each individual farm.
He will also institute a comprehensive marketing, sales, and business development plan to support the company's geographical expansion across the country.