[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The foam-core process has been designed to run on existing coextrusion lines and existing multi-layer die systems specifically with Kynar PVDF homopolymer and Kynar Flex PVDF copolymer, notes Sean Stabler, business development engineer for Kynar foams.
What does BDE stand for?
BDE stands for Business Development Engineer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BDE
We have 71 other meanings of BDE in our Acronym Attic
- Brilliant Digital Entertainment (Sherman Oaks, CA)
- brominated diphenyl ethers
- Brothers, Deadalus, Elphinstone (national park)
- Bulk Data Encryption (computing)
- Bulletin Départemental des Ecoles (French: County Schools Bulletin)
- Bund der Energieverbraucher
- Bureau des Eleves (French university student association)
- Bureau des Etudiants (French: Office of Students)
- Bus Driver Error
- Business Data Entity
- Business Development Enterprise (various locations)
- Business Development Environment
- Business Development Executive
- Business Document Exchange (software)
- Escort Vessel (warship)
- Brigade Team
- Bilateral Data Exchange Agreements
- Boston Day and Evening Academy (Roxbury, MA)
- Buddha Dharma Education Association (Tullera, Australia)
- Banque de Developpment des Etats de l'Afrique Centrale (Central African States Development Bank, Brazzaville, Congo)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I saw the crow messing about with the ball and the next thing it was off," said Hook who is a business development engineer for Aerospace.
With all our professional project management expertise and knowledge base this project will be completed in 18 months," says Waqar Ahmad, marketing and business development engineer, Olayan Descon.
It is installed in a manner that reduces moisture infiltration into the freezer, and because it is installed directly in the freezer it is constantly removing moisture from the air within the freezer at temperatures as low as -30[degrees]F", says Joe Martino, business development engineer for Munters Corporation, DH Division.
Paul, MN 55114 Phone: (888) 645-TEST or (612) 659-7303 Contact: Amy Ostergren, business development engineer Technical service: Physical properties testing; chemical analysis MEI-Charlton, Inc.
Experts include Henry Bartoli, CEO & president, Hitachi Power Systems America; and Maribel Cruz-Brown, business development engineer, New York Power Authority.
To learn more about the range of diagnostic techniques in the Corus toolbox, contact business development engineer Ian Taylor on 01642 405425.