com SOURCE Keller Business Development Advisory Group
What does BDAG stand for?
BDAG stands for Business Development Advisory Group (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BDAG
We have 3 other meanings of BDAG in our Acronym Attic
- Bank Draft Authorization Form
- Banque des Antilles Françaises (French: Bank of French Antilles; Guadeloupe)
- Bristol Domestic Abuse Forum (Bedminster, Bristol, England, UK)
- British Defence and Aid Fund (UK)
- Bankstown District Amateur Football Association (Australia)
- Black Diamond Australian Football League
- British Defence and Aid Fund for Southern Africa (aka International Defence and Aid Fund for Southern Africa)
- Bauer, Danker, Arndt, and Gingrich (Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament)
- Becton Dickinson Accu-Glass (Becton Dickinson and Company; St. Louis, MO)
- Building Disaster Assessment Group (UK)
- Business Development Assistance Group (est. 1992; Falls Church, VA)
- Ben Dyer Associates, Inc. (Maryland)
- Bio-Dynamic Association of India (agriculture; India)
- Bewahrer Des Alten Kodex (German: Perserver of the Old Code; online gaming)
- Battle Doll Angelic Layer (game)
- Bundesverband Der Aikido Lehrer (German: Association of Aikido Teachers)
- Basic Direct Access Method (IBM)
- Basic Disk Access Method
- Batched Dynamic Adaptive Meshes
- Bourse Direct Asset Management (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Matt Roush, editor of the Great Lakes IT Report and technology editor at WWJ Newsradio 950, will host the evening and discuss with Parfet the impetus for forming the Apjohn Group, a business development advisory group focused on life sciences opportunities, which has built a portfolio of biotech companies operating throughout Michigan and where Parfet and his partners see opportunities for the future of Michigan's life sciences industries.